International standards in education ensure uniformity with universal competencies. This conference aims to ask questions and launch dialogues about nursing education, doctoral research, and the effect of globalization. We share how research in doctoral education further enhances the professionalization of nursing as a unique body of knowledge. Our efforts will translate and disseminate a global outlook on the meaning of doctoral nursing education. In doing so, we will reconcile how core values of care and caregiving are studied and taught in order to remain responsive to diverse health issues and to economic and social-political contexts.
The conference welcomes research that addresses these current challenges and encourages personal insights, diverse perspectives, and inspiring debates. We invite you to be part of this conference to develop nursing networks and to examine future global trends in doctoral nursing education.
The main themes of the conference are:
- Evidence-based practice in doctoral education
- Debating Doctor of Nursing Practice of Doctor or Philosophy in Nursing
- Innovations and experiences that establish doctoral nursing education and promote the professionalization of nursing
- Opportunities and challenges in nursing and student migration
- Future directions in the globalization of nursing education and research
- Advancing practice through research