CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
EAFONS 2021 invites abstracts for the 24th East Asian Forum of Nursing Scholars with the theme, “Doctoral Nursing Education in the Changing Health Landscape ”. This will be held on April 15 and 16, 2021 via Zoom webinar.
Recommended Submission Categories
Deadline and Dates to Remember
GUIDELINES FOR ABSTRACT SUBMISSION
- Please read the following abstract submission guidelines:
- All abstracts should be submitted online https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=eafons2021. Instructions in setting up your online account can be found below under Online Submission Instructions.
- The submitting author is required to ensure that all co-authors are aware of the content of the abstract before submission. All authors of the paper as well as their affiliations should be indicated in the online submission. Please note the submitting author will receive all correspondence on the abstract so we advise that the presenting author should also be the submitting author.
- The presenting author must be a registered participant. Please note that the registration deadline for authors is on March 1, 2021.
- All abstracts should be submitted and presented in English.
- All abstracts should be based on any of the conference topics as indicated in this website. You will be asked to indicate the topic that best fits your submission in the online submission portal.
- Abstract should contain the following:
- Title. The abstract title should be no more than 20 words and written in UPPERCASE letters.
- Text. The abstract text should be no longer than 300 words and should have the following structure: objectives, methods, results, conclusions.
- Keywords. The abstract should be accompanied by three keywords.
- Abbreviations should be defined the first time they appear in the abstract text. Please do not define or use abbreviations in the title.
- Tables, graphs, and images should not be included.
PEER REVIEW PROCESS
- All submitted abstracts will undergo a double blind peer review process by the Scientific Committee within two weeks after its receipt.
- Results of the abstract submission will be emailed to the submitting author within two weeks after submission or not later than Feb. 15, 2021.
- If your abstract is accepted, you will be invited to register to EAFONS 2021. Please note that the deadline for registration of authors is on February 20, 2021.
ABSTRACT ONLINE SUBMISSION PROCESS
The submission and review of papers for EAFONS 2021 will be managed through an online conference paper management system called EasyChair. This system gives you, the author, complete control over your submission. You can upload your abstract and check on the review status of your submission. Be sure to finalize your submission on or before January 31, 2021.
- Before submitting your abstract, you will be requested to create your account. Please download the account creation instructions here.
- Submit your abstract using this link.
- Use your username and password to log into your account. By logging in, you can:
- Follow the progress of your abstract submission
- Make changes to your abstract until before the deadline on 31 January 2021
- Add or delete your abstract
- Preview and print your abstract
- An email will be sent to you confirming receipt of your submission. Your abstract is not successfully submitted until you receive a confirmation via email. If you do not receive a confirmation via email, please contact us email@example.com
- In the event that you do need help in submitting your abstract in the online submission portal, please contact the technical chair at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about EAFONS 2021, please contact:
EAFONS 2021 Virtual Conference Secretariat
College of Nursing, University of the Philippines Manila
Sotejo Hall, Pedro Gil Street, Ermita, Manila